HISTORY

History.jpg

Eigenmann & Veronelli was established in 1910 by Giovanni Eigenmann and Adolfo Veronelli, who, as brothers in law, decided to join their resources and diverse competences. Strongly trusting in the Italian market potential and in the innovative international chemical development they passed on the value of partnership and of responsible reciprocal support.

The entrepreneurial spirit of our two founders has driven the company's continuous growth over the last century, enabling us to become a global leader in the distribution and production of fine, specialty and performance chemicals.

Today, we have a direct presence in five key markets across Southern and Eastern Europe-Italy, Portugal, Russia, Spain and Turkey-and sales in over 30 countries worldwide.

Our intimate knowledge of local industrial applications, combined with our commitment to global innovation, has enabled us to progressively drive value for both suppliers and customers.

The growth of Eigenmann & Veronelli into the leading chemical production and distribution provider it is today has been made possible by our in-depth understanding of the chemical supply chain, and our ability to continuously evolve our offering to align with current market conditions.

As the chemical industry has become increasingly diversified to encompass many different sectors, Eigenmann & Veronelli has remained firm in our ability to find the right solution for each application in a market with continuous developments and changes.

Eigenmann & Veronelli is active in Russia since 2006.

Product Finder

Find the products category

NEWS