16.04.2019 VESTENAMER® 8012: many performances and many effects in one additive
VESTENAMER® 8012: one Polymer and one processing aid in a single product
Over the past 20 years, VESTENAMER® has been successfully used worldwide in every application of the tire building process.
• VESTENAMER® provides good dispersion of difficult to disperse fillers.
• VESTENAMER® instant recrystallization at 54°C provides outstanding "Green Strength" allowing therefore great dimensional stability of the uncured rubber parts.
• VESTENAMER® low molecular weight and unique chemical structure lead to lower viscosity in the final rubber formulation allowing thus the compound to flow more efficiently.
• Thanks to it's low density VESTENAMER® provides a smooth finish to the final
vulcanized tire due to the migration process taking place during the vulcanization.
• VESTENAMER® also reduces sulfur bloom as it tends to seal the final surface of the tire
during the vulcanization without leaving a tacky residue.
• VESTENAMER® is an excellent compatibilizer for difficult to blend rubbers.
Prevents agglomeration of carbon-black aggregates